Furniture Steam Cleaners | The Best Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning Services In Tallahassee
Spills on your carpet or furniture? Tallahassee Carpet Cleaning Co. has years of carpet cleaning experience, but our expertise and know-how go well beyond carpet to all soft surfaces in the home including furniture cleaning.
Over time, dirt and grime will build up in almost all spots in your house, especially in your furniture. It could be your kids messing around, your pet jumping on the couch, or spillage while you’re drinking your favorite wine; these things are bound to happen, and it isn’t the best idea to just leave the furniture like that.
The dilemma you are faced with is how to remove the dirt and stains? Furniture cleaning is a tricky thing. Some things can be cleaned with a little vacuuming while others just won’t budge. For the latter, our team over at Tallahassee Carpet Cleaning Co. offers quality furniture cleaning services through the use of steam cleaners.
Have Our Team Call You
WHAT IS UPHOLSTERY STEAM CLEANING?
Upholstery is the fabric and padding that covers your furniture. It covers sofas, love seats, armchairs, ottomans, stools, and other items. The upholstery in your home is something that you come in contact with every single day of life, more so given the pandemic but for most people, cleaning it isn’t given a second thought.
One reason for this could be not knowing how to clean it and not wanting the risk of ruining it in the process. Here at Tallahassee Carpet Cleaning Co., we take upholstery cleaning very seriously, and our goal is for you to have fresh and clean upholstery through professional steam cleaning — our most popular professional furniture cleaning service.
Steam cleaners can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks. If you need to clean delicate upholstery, fabric furniture, or sanitize a mattress, a steam cleaner can be the most useful cleaning tool you’ll ever own. Steam cleaning not only removes embedded stains, grease, and dirt, but it also sanitizes all surfaces, kills bacteria, mold, viruses, dust mites, bedbugs, and most pathogens.
What to Look for in an Upholstery Cleaner
Up-To-Date Services. Over the years cleaning technology has improved in so many ways and you will want to hire a company that has kept up with the advancements and has also implemented the use of cleaning solutions that aren’t hazardous or toxic to anyone’s health.
Fair Pricing. If the professional furniture cleaning service prices seem too good to be true, then it probably is. On the other end, you shouldn’t have to shell out a ridiculous amount of money to get your furniture in good shape. At Tallahassee Carpet Cleaning Co., we offer fair pricing in exchange for assured quality service.
Length of Business Operations. More often than not, if a company has kept itself in business for a long time, it means that they are doing the right thing when it comes to what they are offering to the public.
Insurance. Accidents happen to everyone, no matter how good an upholstery cleaning service is. As with any service provider performing work in your home, make certain that the service you select is bonded and insured just in case anything unexpected happens.
References. A true mark of a successful business is great reviews from satisfied clients. Tallahassee locals will not hesitate to tell you about the quality of service we offered them.
REFRESH YOUR FURNITURE WITH PROFESSIONAL STEAM CLEANING
The Perfect Cleaning Solution
Our company started out as professional carpet cleaners but since then we have found that steam cleaning isn’t just for carpets, it is the perfect cleaning solution to almost every part of your home and here’s why.
- Highest Sanitary Level of Cleaning. Traditional cleaning procedures only clean the surface of the object. They cannot get to the fibers and really provide a deep clean of furniture in your home. Steam cleaning removes grime and dirt stuck on those fibers as well as the lingering odors associated with them.
- Keeps the Original Colors. Other cleaning methods will use harmful chemicals like bleach to remove all the stains and grime. Steam cleaning only uses hot water and nonharmful chemicals ensuring that your furniture will keep its original color.
- Minimal Chemicals. Steam cleaning is as close to a chemical-free solution as you can get. It is considered the safest carpet cleaning option because it is mostly water.
- Budget-friendly. Our company charges either by the number of rooms or square footage, depending on the project’s caliber. Steam cleaning is the most cost-efficient option because it uses minimal cleaning solution with a lot of water to be used, which is the complete opposite of other methods like dry cleaning or shampooing.
Does Steam Cleaning Remove All Types of Stains?
Nine times out of ten steam cleaning will remove all the dirt, grime, and stains you inflict on your furniture.
Steam cleaning can do this because the cleaning process uses a small amount of cleaning solution with water that is heated at temperatures up to 150° and 300° Fahrenheit (66-149° Celsius) to penetrate all the way to the fibers and dislodge the deep-seated stain from there and sucking all the particles into the machine.
Is It Worth Getting Furniture Professionally Cleaned?
There are a lot of Do-It-Yourself options and tutorials out there and sometimes they do work but most people, including Tallahassee locals, prefer leaving the job to the professionals because of just that — we professionals know exactly what we are doing.
Our methods have been tried and tested through the years of experience we have accumulated and the satisfaction of our clients is a testament to that. If you’re still not convinced, here are a couple of reasons why getting your furniture professionally cleaned is worth every single dollar you spend.
- Keep your furniture looking new. When you hire a professional upholstery cleaning company to clean your upholstery, you will be able to feel and see the difference that professional cleaning can make to your furniture. Try cleaning on your own or hire a professional and see the difference with your own eyes.
- Longevity. When you keep your upholstery in good condition by cleaning it regularly, the durability of your furniture will be greatly increased. Professionals understand the proper cleaning solutions and methods to use, so we know exactly what we’re doing.
- Better air quality. Other cleaning procedures will leave behind chemical residue that can linger and cause the air quality in your home to worsen which in turn will cause health problems. Steam cleaning your home will not only leave clean surfaces behind, but it will also improve the air quality in your home by not leaving behind residue.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does furniture steam cleaning cost?
Our company charges either per square foot or according to the number of rooms you want to get professionally cleaned. If the situation calls for charging you on a room-to-room basis, it will cost you around $50 – $70 per room. If you opt for getting charged for the number of square feet we can cover, expect to pay anywhere in between $0.25 -$1.00 per square foot.
What type of furniture can be steam cleaned?